Excitement was in the air when old and new friends came together for Climate Change and Our Changing Menu held on June 6 at Hotel Indigo, Riverhead.
We had an impressive group of speakers and attendees talking about their work to sustain our land and the food we eat. We would like to thank our keynote speaker author, Michael Hoffman, Randi Shubin Dresner, President and CEO of Island Harvest, Augie Ruckdeshel, Suffolk County Economic Planning and Development, and our wonderful panel speakers.
Thank you to Assemblywoman Jodi Giglio for her support and…
- Vanessa Lockel-Cornell Cooperative Extension of Suffolk County
- Melanie Cirillo-Peconic Land Trust
- Brian Steinmuller NYS Department of Agriculture & Markets
- Sean Barrett-Dock to Dish, Montauk Seaweed Supply
- John Zilnicki-Zilnicki Farms
- Ryan McCann-HydroOrganic Farms, Cubic Acres
Thank you to Hotel Indigo for their partnership and of course our Event Sponsors, we couldn’t do it without you.