Content Sharing Guidelines for the Long Island Food Council
We really appreciate you wanting to share the content you found on our website. When we work together we grow an industry. If you republish any of our content, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines to ensure it is attributed to us:
- Please share the links to any of our content. If you are using social media, we can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Share our images and videos, but please respect our attribution policy
Content attribution policy
- Attribute Long Island Food Council as the source
- Link to the original Long Island Food Council source you’re referencing.
- For references to a Long Island Food Council blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing.