The Long Island Food Council was created to bring people together, to create collaboration amongst food, beverage and service professionals in the region. Our members and partners are leaders in their field providing a network of experts and experience. These valuable connections enable the council to provide a platform for education and dialogue at monthly meetings and events. In recognizing the economic potential in the food and beverage industry on Long Island we continually strive to bridge the gap between our industry, academia and all levels of government.
The synergy that has been created by working together strengthens each member, fosters innovation and growth. We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and honor excellence in business. We pledge to actively secure a culture of shared ideas, partnerships within the Long Island Food Council community.
We are advocates for the Long Island Food and Beverage industry, an information hub and a catalyst for networking. We are committed to offering meaningful benefits and resources you need to grow and run a profitable business.
To leverage the power of the food and beverage industry to help grow the economy on Long Island.
- Advocacy – be informed about government policy and grant opportunities, support the growth of entrepreneurs, women owned businesses and minorities.
- Awareness & Promotion – convey positive growth and impact of companies through social media, marketing and product placement on the LIFC Marketplace.
- Member Value – Establish LIFC as the BEST resource for services and solutions through networking with fellow business owners and industry professionals
- Education & Expertise – serve as the preferred knowledge source for members through events, panel discussions and monthly meetings.
- Council Excellence – position the LIFC as a leader to foster economic development and support our local communities.