Did your small business have extra expenses as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic?
If you can answer YES to the following question, you may qualify for tax credits of up to $25,000 from New York State’s new COVID19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program!
- Does your business operate in New York State?
- Did you have $2,500,000 or less of gross receipts in 2021?
- Does your business employ 100 persons or fewer?
- Did you make investments to comply with emergency
orders, regulations, or to increase public safety in
response to COVID19?
Example investments include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing supplies to disinfect or protect against COVID-19 transmission.
- Installing hand sanitizer stations.
- Erecting physical barriers to reduce contact.
- Restocking perishable goods to replace those lost during COVID-19.
- Installing air purifier systems.
- Purchasing software, online payment platforms, point-of-sale equipment, or other materials to facilitate contactless payment.
- Purchasing materials to accommodate increased outdoor activity including heat lamps, outdoor lighting, and materials to create or expand outdoor spaces.
For more information and how to apply, download the PDF.