The Long Island Food Council Summer Celebration 2019 is an event that affords businesses a unique opportunity to build brand awareness, network, and connect with potential clientele in a vibrant outdoor atmosphere. The Council would like to invite your company to participate as a vendor. Vendors will provide their food or beverage products to our attendees. and provide tastings to all attendees.
This event also offers sponsorship opportunities. All sponsors and vendors will be featured on the Long Island Food Council website as well as across all our social platforms and email marketing campaigns. A Product Guide detailing the event as well as a Gift Bag will be distributed to all attendees. To sign up for this great event see vendor details and application below.
Would you like to become a Summer Celebration 2019 sponsor? Click here for details and the application form.
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor details & Application form
- Arrival / Set-up Time – Event begins at 5:30pm. Earliest arrival is 4:30. Please be set up by 5pm. Delivery access is through the parking garage below the building, with access to the rooftop via the freight elevator.
- Participation is on a first come first serve basis. Application deadline is June 10, 2019.
- All vendors are to bring their own serving trays, utensils, and paper goods.
- Sterno and coolers may be used. Electric is available, ice will be provided.
- Vendors will receive a 6 ft. or 8 ft. table and table cloth. Chairs will not be provided. Vendors must provide their own garbage bags and pail.
- Pop-up tents are allowed, 8ft. x 8ft. or 10ft. x 10ft. (weather permitted-at the discretion of the LIFC). They must be secured safely using canopy weights.
- Vendors must supply tastings for a minimum of 75 guests.
- Food or Beverage non-members who wish to participate, there is a table charge of $50
- Rain Date is July 17, 2019
- Product Guide – Submit a description of the products you will be serving, (50 words or less) for the printed product guide as well as for the LIFC website. Deadline for submission is June 10, 2019.
- Gift Bags will be distributed to all attending guests and vendors will have an option to contribute samples and/or promotional material
- If you have not already done so, please send your company logo by June 10th to email@example.com. File requirements: 1200px JPEG, PNG, PDF, or EPS format
- Certificate of Insurance is required. Deadline for all COI is June 10, 2019. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars USA (as the additional insured)
60 Crossways, LLC / Hornell Brewing Co.,
Arizona Beverages USA, LLC.
60 Crossways Park Drive West
Woodbury, NY 11797
- For more information please contact email@example.com