On Feb. 27, 2019, the Long Island Food Council in partnership with Manufacturing and Technology Resource Consortium (MTRC) held an educational meeting for the LIFC members who are acting consultants in their area of expertise.
The Evening’s Highlights:
- Upon arrival, each consultant received a folder containing information about MTRC programs.
- Cynthia Colon presented the requirements and steps needed to apply, qualify, and receive the MTRC consulting and manufacturing grants.
- Michael Tucker, President of the LIFC further detailed the value, support, and incentives the MTRC offers to food and beverage companies on Long Island.
- Members enjoyed a delicious three-course dinner in the vibrant setting of Sage Bistro in Woodbury
- Good vibes and lots of fun!
The LIFC networking meetings and educational seminars are an excellent opportunity to connect with professionals and grow your business!